fredag 18. mars 2011

To Kill a Mockingbird

The book I have chosen to read is "To kill a mockingbird". I chose this book because I've heard much about it before, and I think it's important to read the classics that have been written.


To be honest, I haven't got that far in my reading to start giving a big description of what I've read, but so far I can say that this is a heavy book to read. It’s a little boring, but I think as soon as I get to read some more, it will become exciting. The writer is Harper Lee, and she has only written one book her entire life. The book is about a lawyer’s advice to his children as he defends a black man charged with the rape of a white girl. The theme in the book is mostly racism. I'm looking forward to read some more, and I'll make shure to make a blogpost later...

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your entry is very informative about the book and author. I agree with you that the story and the problem thesis seems very interesting :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Nice blog post :) I have heard of this book, but I don't know much about it. From what you are writing, the book sounds interesting. Hope that you will enjoy reading it.

    SvarSlett
  3. I agree with the two comments you have here aldready. It sounds like an interesting book and a must read. I havn't read it yet but I am planning to do so this semester. You will probably have read it before me, look forward to reading more about how you like it!

    SvarSlett